Submitted by Ronen Kat
We invite you to submit original and innovative papers to SYSTOR 2013,
the 6th Annual International Systems and Storage Conference.
The conference will take place June 30 – July 2, 2013 in Haifa, Israel,
shortly following the ACM/IEEE International Symposium on Computer
Architecture (ISCA 2013) in Tel Aviv.
Submission deadline was now extended to March 21.
SYSTOR promotes experimental and practical computer systems research including
(but not limited to) the following topics:
* operating systems, computer architecture, and their interactions
* distributed, parallel, and cloud systems
* networked, mobile, wireless, peer-to-peer, and sensor systems
* runtime systems and compiler/programming-language support
* energy/power management
* file and storage systems
* security, privacy, and trust
* embedded and real-time systems
* fault tolerance, reliability, and availability
* deployment, usage, and experience
* performance evaluation and workload characterization