ASPLOS 2019 Tutorials
November 6, 2018
The 24rd ACM International Conference on Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems (ASPLOS)
Providence, RI, USA
April 13-17, 2019
Submission deadline: Monday, November 6, 2018
Notification: Monday, November 24, 2018
Tutorials: April 13-14, 2019
Tutorial proposals are solicited for ASPLOS-2019, which will take place in Providence, RI. Tutorials will be held on April 13, 2019 (Saturday) and April 14, 2019 (Sunday).
Proposals for both half- and full-day tutorials are solicited on any topic that is relevant to the ASPLOS audience. In previous years, tutorials seeking to achieve either of the following goals have been particularly successful:
– Describe an important piece of research infrastructure.
– Educate the community on an emerging topic.
Proposals should provide the following information:
2) Presenter(s) and contact information.
3) Proposed duration (full day, half day).
4) 1-2 paragraph abstract suitable for tutorial publicity.
5) 1 paragraph biography per presenter suitable for tutorial publicity.
6) 1-3 page description (for evaluation). This should include:
– Tutorial scope and objectives,
– Topics to be covered,
– Target audience,
– If the tutorial has been held previously, the location (i.e., conference), date, and number of attendees.
Proposals should be submitted in PDF format via e-mail to Ulya Karpuzcu (firstname.lastname@example.org ) and Paul Gratz (email@example.com) with the subject “ASPLOS2019 Tutorial Proposal”. Submissions will be acknowledged via e-mail.