Call for Papers: IEEE Micro Top Picks 2023
October 28, 2022
IEEE Micro Special Issue on Top Picks from the 2022 Computer Architecture Conferences
IEEE Micro will publish its annual “Top Picks from the Computer Architecture Conferences” issue in July/August 2023. This issue collects some of the most significant research papers in computer architecture based on novelty and potential for long-term impact. Any computer architecture paper published in the top conferences of 2022 (including MICRO-55) is eligible. Each Top Picks submission must be based on a single paper, not a combination of multiple papers. The Top Picks Selection Committee will recognize those significant and insightful papers that have the potential to influence the work of computer architects for years to come.
- Submission website opens: October 3, 2022
- Submission deadline: October 28, 2022
- Author notification: January 16, 2023
- Revised papers due: February 17, 2023
- Publication: July/August 2023
To simplify reviewing, there is a mandatory format for submissions. Authors will need to upload the following two documents:
1. A three-page (including all references), two-column document using 10-point type. The first two pages should summarize the paper. The third page should argue for the potential of the work to have long-term impact, clearly articulating why and how it will influence other researchers and/or industry.
2. The final version of the original conference paper.
Submissions that do not follow this format will not be reviewed. The first document should contain the names of the authors with a footnote that includes the title of the original conference paper, the full name of the conference, and date of publication.
Please submit here: https://toppicks2023.hotcrp.com
Accepted Paper Guidelines
Authors of accepted papers will receive further instructions on how to prepare the final papers to conform to IEEE Micro‘s guidelines. Final papers should not exceed 6,000 words including no more than 15 references and short bios of authors, with each average-size figure counting as 250 words toward this limit. Papers must have at least 30 percent new content. Final papers will be reviewed again before publication and edited for structure, style, clarity, and readability.
Guest Editors (and Selection Committee Co-Chairs)
Christopher Batten, Cornell University
Jae W. Lee, Seoul National University/Google Brain
Contact the guest editors at email@example.com.