February 18, 2022
Call for Workshop and Tutorial proposals
The IEEE International Symposium on Performance Analysis of Systems and Software (ISPASS) provides a forum for sharing advanced academic and industrial research focused on performance analysis in the design of computer systems and software. ISPASS 2022 will be held on May 22-24, 2022 as a Hybrid Event in Singapore.
ISPASS 2022 will be hosting both workshops and tutorials at the conference venue. The purpose of these gatherings is to provide a forum for exchanging ideas and preliminary results of topics that are related to ISPASS in an interactive environment. We invite proposals from both academia and industry with the intent to draw upon the collective experience, interests, and opinions of our conference attendees. A workshop or tutorial associated with ISPASS 2022 can be one-day or half-day in length.
- Proposal submission deadline: February 18, 2022
- Final notification of acceptance: February 23, 2022
- Workshop/tutorial dates: May 22, 2022
Email the proposal as a PDF (1-2 pages) to the ISPASS 2022 Workshops and Tutorials Chair, Magnus Själander, with the email subject containing “[ISPASS2022-WT]”.
Contents for all proposals:
- Type: (workshop or tutorial)
- Title: (name of workshop or tutorial)
- Abstract: 150- to 200-words describing the event, suitable for the conference web site
- Contact information of the Workshop/Tutorial Chair(s)
- Duration: (1/2 day or full day)
- Expected number of participants
- Advertisement: how do you plan to solicit participation to your workshop/tutorial (e.g., via social media, workshop/tutorial website, mailing lists etc.)
- Information on past workshop/tutorials: (number of attendees/submissions) on the same topic held with this or other conferences (if any).
Additional contents for a Workshop Proposal:
- Sample call for papers (CFP), including workshop title, scope, format and the main topics of the workshop
- Workshop deadlines
- Invited keynote speakers (if any)
- Panel discussion (if any)
- Organizers’ bios and affiliation
- A tentative list of PC members
- Whether the selected papers will be published (and, if so, where and how)
Additional contents for a Tutorial Proposal:
- Rationale for co-locating with ISPASS
- An outline of tutorial content, objectives, and speakers
- Prerequisite knowledge
- Special requirements (if any)
- A biography of the tutorial organizers and relevant experiences on the topic