October 29, 2021
CGO 2022 will host workshops and tutorials on Saturday and Sunday (2/12 – 2/13/2022) before the main conference. This is your event’s chance to take advantage of the interdisciplinary audience of CGO, HPCA, and PPoPP.
Email the proposal as a PDF file (1-2 pages) to the CGO 2022 Workshops and Tutorials Chair, Taewook Oh (firstname.lastname@example.org), with the email subject containing “[CGO’2022wt]”.
Proposal submission deadline: Friday, October 29, 2021 (AoE)
Final notification of acceptance: Sunday, November 14, 2021
Workshop/tutorial dates: February 12-13, 2022
Contents for all proposals
- Title: (name of workshop or tutorial)
- Type: (workshop or tutorial)
- Duration: (1/2 day or full day or two days)
- Expected number of participants:
- Advertisement: how do you plan to solicit participation to your workshop/tutorial (e.g., via social media, workshop/tutorial website, mailing lists etc.)
- Information on past workshop/tutorials: (number of attendees/submissions) on the same topic held with this or other conferences (if any).
Additional contents of a Workshop Proposal
- Sample call for papers, including workshop title, scope, format and the main topics of the workshop.
- Invited or keynote speakers (if any).
- Panel discussion (if any).
- Organizers’ bios and affiliation.
- A tentative list of PC members.
- Whether the selected papers will be published (and, if so, where and how). Please note that workshops that wish to publish accepted submissions in the ACM Digital Library will require approval by the SIGPLAN executive committee.
Additional contents of a Tutorial Proposal
- An outline of tutorial content and objectives.
- Prerequisite knowledge.
- Special requirements (if any).
- A biography of the tutorial organizers and relevant experiences on the topic.