Embedded Systems Week – Special Sessions
May 25, 2018
Embedded Systems Week: Special Sessions
Sep 30 – Oct 5, 2018
Proposal Submission Due: May 25, 2018
Acceptance Notification: June 10, 2018
Camera-ready version: July 15, 2018
Conference: Sept 30 – Oct 05, 2018
Embedded Systems Week (ESWEEK) is the premier event covering all aspects of embedded systems and software. By bringing together three leading conferences (CASES, CODES+ISSS, EMSOFT), a special track on Internet of Things (IoT), two symposia (RSP, NOCS), and several workshops and tutorials, ESWEEK allows attendees to benefit from a wide range of topics covering the state of the art in embedded systems research and development.
We invite you to submit special session proposals on any topic related to the broad areas of interest of ESWEEK and beyond. The special session should cover a topic that is contemporary, hot, and complementary to the regular sessions. The special session should be able to generate enthusiasm among the ESWEEK participants.
Submission deadline: Proposals should be submitted at the latest by Friday, May 25 AoE (Anywhere on Earth Time).
2-page maximum PDF file, including the following information:
– Title of the special session.
– Description of the topics that the special session will address, how the special session complements the reviewed paper sessions in ESWEEK, and why the theme of the special session is relevant.
– Expected format of the special session (invited presentations, panel discussions, or other ideas to promote active exchange of ideas).
– Short bio, affiliation of the organizers and their expertise in the proposed topic(s).
– In case the organizers are not presenters, names of the presenters or panelists and their short bio.
Please submit your special session proposal by email to Aviral.Shrivastava@asu.edu. Please write “ESWEEK 2018 Special Session Proposal” in the e-mail subject line. The participants of each accepted special session will have the opportunity to co-author a single overview paper (maximum 10 pages) of the special session. This will be published in the ESWEEK 2018 proceedings.
Soonhoi Ha, Seoul National University, KR (General Chair)
Petru Eles, Linköping University, SE (Vice General Chair)