April 20, 2018
Flash Memory Summit
Santa Clara, California, USA
August 7-9, 2018
Submission Deadline: April 20, 2018
The Flash Memory Summit is an annual conference where companies and researchers meet to discuss the latest innovations and products in solid-state storage, non-volatile memory, and related areas. We invite students, postdocs, and faculty to present their latest work during the conference. We are looking for oral presentations and/or posters of ongoing or completed work.
Presentation proposals can be submitted online at https://www.flashmemorysummit.com/English/For_Speakers/Submit_Presentation.html through April 20.
Please send poster proposals to Saugata Ghose, the university coordinator for the conference, at email@example.com.
The Flash Memory Summit has a university program, which provides the following:
– Special conference rates for full-time faculty and students.
– Free full-conference registrations for faculty and students giving presentations (limited to two per presentation)
– Poster opportunities for full-time students (including postdoctoral researchers). Those providing posters who are accepted will get free full-conference registrations.
– Free full-conference registrations for full-time students willing to assist conference staff for four hours during the event.
– A limited number of $400 travel grants are available for full-time students to attend the summit.
For more information about the conference, including this year’s keynotes, please visit https://www.flashmemorysummit.com/ or contact Saugata Ghose (firstname.lastname@example.org)