September 7, 2012
Submitted by Onur Mutlu
The 19th International Symposium on High-Performance Computer Architecture
Co-located with PPoPP-2013 and CGO-2013
Feb. 23-27, 2013, Shenzhen, China
* Abstract deadline: August 30, 2012, 11:59 PM EDT (firm deadline)
* Paper deadline: September 7, 2012, 11:59 PM EDT (firm deadline)
* Workshop and tutorial proposals due: September 7, 2012
* Industrial track submissions due: October 19, 2012, 11:59 PM EDT
The International Symposium on High-Performance Computer Architecture provides
a high-quality forum for scientists and engineers to present their latest
research findings in this rapidly-changing field. Authors are invited to submit
papers on all aspects of high-performance computer architecture. Topics of
interest include, but are not limited to:
* Processor, cache, and memory architectures
* Parallel computer architectures
* Multicore architectures
* Impact of technology on architecture
* Power-efficient architectures and techniques
* Dependable/secure architectures
* High-performance I/O systems
* Embedded and reconfigurable architectures
* Interconnect and network interface architectures
* Architectures for cloud-based HPC
* Innovative hardware/software trade-offs
* Impact of compilers and system software on architecture
* Performance modeling and evaluation
* Architectures for emerging technology and applications
Authors should submit an abstract by Thursday, August 30, 2012, 11:59 PM EDT.
They should submit the full version of the paper by Friday, September 7, 2012,
11:59 PM EDT. No extensions will be granted. The full version should be a PDF
file that does not exceed 12 pages according to the format and instructions in
http://www.hpcaconf.org/hpca19. Papers that exceed the length limit or that
cannot be viewed using Adobe Reader (version 3.0 or higher) may not be reviewed.
Papers should be submitted for double-blind review. We anticipate making a Best
Paper award; all papers will be evaluated based on their novelty, fundamental
insights, and potential for long-term impact. New-idea papers are encouraged.
Submission issues should be directed to the program chair at .
Workshop and tutorial submissions should be directed to the workshop
co-chairs (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com).
Industrial track submissions should be directed to the Industrial Session Chair
Brad Beckmann (firstname.lastname@example.org).