January 24, 2020
January 31, 2020
ICS 2020: The 34th ACM International Conference on Supercomputing
June 29 – July 2, 2020
Submissions Due: Jan 31, 2020
The ACM International Conference on Supercomputing (ICS) is the premier international forum for the presentation of research results in high-performance computing systems. The 34th conference (ICS-2020) will be held in Barcelona, Spain. Papers are solicited on all aspects of research, development, and application of high-performance and supercomputing systems, including, but not limited to:
- Computer architecture and hardware, including multicore, manycore and multiprocessor systems from small to very large scales, components in such systems such as accelerators, memory systems, storage architectures, interconnection networks at various levels, and open architectures for them.
- Programming and execution models for high-performance computing, from node to cluster, including new paradigms, and domain-specific language/programming support.
- Static and dynamic compilation: optimization techniques to exploit all aspects of high-performance architectures and auto-tuning techniques.
- Runtime and system software support for high-performance computing, including task and resource management at the chip, node and cluster-level, up to large-scale computing service infrastructures; debugging, fault-tolerance, power/energy and data management.
- New computational algorithms and their applications for high-performance computing systems.
- Data-intensive high-performance computing: system support, algorithm design and application development for high-performance computing that deal with large-scale collected data sets.
- Algorithms and systems that combine model and learning-based approaches, including those that apply learning to drive the computational kernels and those that leverage learning to integrate large measured datasets with model-based methods.
- Performance evaluation and monitoring, and workload characterization; empirical studies especially those on new scientific and commercial applications that pose significant challenges, and studies of highly experimental real systems.
The review process will include a rebuttal period, and the papers will be judged based on novelty, technical soundness, and potential impact on the field.
- Abstract submission: January 24th, 2020 (firm deadline, no extension)
- Paper submission: January 31st, 2020 (firm deadline, no extension)
- Author rebuttal period: March 18th to March 20th, 2020
- Author notification: April 3rd, 2020
- Camera-ready: April 30th, 2020
All dates above are AOE (Anywhere on Earth), which means that the deadlines are at 11:59pm UTC.
The above dates are tentative and subject to change. Consult the conference website (http://ics2020.bsc.es) for the most up-to-date scheduling information.