January 28, 2022
February 4, 2022
The ACM International Conference on Supercomputing (ICS) is the premier international forum for the presentation of research results
in high-performance computing systems. The 36th conference (ICS-2022) will be held as a virtual global event in June 2022. Papers are
solicited on all aspects of the architecture, software, and applications of high-performance computing systems of all scales (from chips to supercomputing systems), including but not limited to:
- Processor, memory, storage, accelerator and interconnect architectures , including architectures based on future and emerging
hardware (e.g. quantum, photonic, neuromorphic).
- Programming languages, paradigms and execution models, including domain-specific languages and scientific problem-solving software environments.
- Compilers, runtime systems and system software, including optimization and support for hardware resource management, energy
management, fault tolerance, correctness, reproducibility, and security.
- High-performance algorithms and applications including machine learning and large-scale data analytics, as well as the implementation
and deployment of algorithms and applications on large-scale systems.
- Tools for measurement, modeling, analysis and visualization of performance, energy, or other quantitative properties of high performance computing systems, including data and code visualization tools.
The review process will include a rebuttal period, and the papers will be evaluated based on novelty, technical soundness, and potential
impact on the field.
Abstract submission: January 28th, 2022 (firm deadline, no extension)
Paper submission: February 4th, 2022 (firm deadline, no extension)
Rebuttal period: March 21-24, 2022
Author notification: April 14, 2022
Camera-ready paper submission: May 14, 2022
Dates of the conference: June 27-30, 2022
All submission dates above are AOE (Anywhere on Earth). The dates are
tentative and subject to change. Consult the conference website for
the most up-to-date scheduling information.
Submission link: ics22.hotcrp.com
Conference information: ics2022.github.io
Lawrence Rauchwerger, University of Illinois
Kirk Cameron, Virginia Tech
Dimitrios S. Nikolopoulos, Virginia Tech
Dionisios Pnevmatikatos, National Technical University of Athens