January 27, 2023
February 3, 2023
The ACM International Conference on Supercomputing (ICS) is the premier international forum for the presentation of research results in high-performance computing systems. The 37th edition of ICS will be part of ACM FCRC in Orlando June 21-23, 2023. Papers are solicited on all aspects of the architecture, software, and applications of high-performance computing systems of all scales (from chips to supercomputing systems), including but not limited to:
- Processor, accelerator, memory, storage, interconnect and system architectures, including architectures based on future and emerging hardware (e.g. quantum, photonic, neuromorphic).
- Programming languages, paradigms and execution models, including domain-specific languages and scientific problem-solving software environments.
- Compilers, runtime systems and system software, including optimization and support for hardware resources and energy management.
- High-performance algorithms and applications including machine learning and large-scale data analytics, as well as the implementation and deployment of algorithms and applications on large-scale systems.
- Tools for measurement, modeling, analysis and visualization of performance, energy, or other quantitative properties of high-performance computing systems.
The review process will include a rebuttal period, and the papers will be evaluated based on novelty, technical soundness, and potential impact on the field.
Kyle Gallivan, Florida State University, USA
Efstratios Gallopoulos, University of Patras, Greece
Ramon Beivide, University of Cantabria, Spain
Moh Haghighat, Intel
Abstract submission: January 27th, 2023
Paper submission: February 3th, 2023
Rebuttal period: April 3-4, 2023
Author notification: April 14th, 2023
Camera-ready paper submission: May 4th, 2023
Dates of the conference: June 21-23, 2023
All submission dates above are AOE (Anywhere on Earth). Consult the conference website, https://ics-conference.org/, for the most up-to-date information.