June 2, 2023
2023 IEEE International Symposium on Workload Characterization
October 1 – October 3, 2023
CALL FOR TUTORIALS AND WORKSHOPS
Tutorials and workshops are an integral part of IISWC-2023. Topics covering simulation tools, benchmark suites, evaluation methodologies for systems, and new application domains (e.g., Cloud performance, Microservices, Virtualization, AI/ML) that may be of interest to the hardware and software community are welcome.
We are soliciting proposals for tutorials and workshops to be held before the main conference. This year, all tutorials and workshops will be in person. Tutorials and Workshops can be in 2-hour, half day and full day formats.
Please send tutorial and workshop proposals to Neeraja Yadwadkar (email@example.com). In your email, please provide:
- Session type [Tutorial/Workshop]
- Session title/name
- List of organizers
- A brief abstract of the contents of the session
- Duration of the tutorial and workshop session (2hr, half day, or full day)
- Potential plan/requirements for the workshop/tutorial
- Tutorial/Workshop proposals due: June 2, 2023
- Acceptance Notification: June 9, 2023
- Tutorials/Workshops date: October 1, 2023