September 10, 2020
7th International Conference on Internet of Things: Systems, Management and Security (IoTSMS 2020)
December 14-16, 2020
Submissions Due: September 10, 2020
* Submission Date: September 10, 2020 (firm and final extension)
* Notification to Authors: October 10, 2020
* Camera Ready Submission: November 1, 2020
The Internet of Things (IoT) technology offers unprecedented opportunities to interconnect human beings as well as Machine-to-Machine (M2M), whereby sensors and networks allow all ‘things’ to communicate directly with each other to share vital information allowing us to have an instrumented universe where accurate data is readily available to inform optimal decision making. The IoT is about to enable a range of new capabilities and services far beyond today’s offerings. It will fundamentally change how people go about their lives. According to Gartner, the number of objects connected to the Internet is set to reach 20 billion by 2020. Cisco estimates the number will be close to 26 billion objects by 2020. Others believe the actual number will be even higher with the assumption that any object with a simple micro controller and on-off switch will be connected to the Internet in the near feature. The scale of the IoT is set to have a major economic, social and environmental impacts; the intersection of which forms the future sustainable growth.
The international conference on Internet of Things: Systems, Management and Security (IoTSMS) aims at soliciting original ideas on the broad area of IoT including challenges and opportunities, concepts and applications and future trends. The IoTSMS aims to facilitate discussions among academics and IoT practitioners and make positive contributions to the field.
TOPICS OF INTERESTS
* Emerging concepts of IoT Systems
* Architectures of IoT systems
* Machine-to-Machine Communication and IoT
* Modeling of IoT applications
* SDN and NFV support for IoT applications and Systems
* Fog and Edge support for IoT Applications
* 5G support for IoT Applications
* IoT for Smart Cities
* Energy management in IoT
* Design methodologies for IoT
* Novel services and applications of IoT to facilitate environmental responsibility
* Green by Internet of Things
* IoT and Social benefits/impact
* IoT Economics and Business Models
* Emerging Internet of Things business models and process changes
* Communication systems and network architectures for the IoT
* IoT and Data Management
* Security and privacy of IoT
* Reliability of IoT
* Disaster recovery in IoT
* Applications of Internet of things
* Emerging applications and interaction paradigms for everyday citizens
* Big data and IoT
* Self-organizing IoT
* Cloud Computing and IoT
* IoT and sustainable Growth
All accepted papers will appear in the conference proceedings and will be published by IEEE and included in the IEEE Xplore digital library.
* Abdelhakim Hafid Senhadji, University of Montreal, Canada.
* Francisco Falcone, Universidad Publica de Navarra, Spain.
* Attila Kertesz <email@example.com>
* Marco Guazzone <firstname.lastname@example.org>