October 5, 2018
October 12, 2018
IEEE International Symposium on Performance Analysis of Systems and Software (ISPASS)
Madison, Wisconsin, USA
March 24-26, 2019
Paper abstract submission: October 5, 2018 (Extended deadline)
Full submission: October 12, 2018 (Extended deadline)
Rebuttal: December 19-21, 2018
Notification: January 13, 2019
Conference: March 24-26, 2019
The IEEE International Symposium on Performance Analysis of Systems and Software (ISPASS) provides a forum for sharing advanced academic and industrial research work focused on performance analysis in the design of computer systems and software. ISPASS 2019 will be held March 24 through 26, 2019 in Madison, Wisconsin. Authors are invited to submit previously unpublished work for possible presentation at the conference.
Papers are solicited in fields that include the following:
– Performance and power evaluation methodologies: Analytical modeling; Statistical approaches; Tracing and profiling tools; Simulation techniques; Hardware (e.g., FPGA) accelerated simulation; Hardware performance counter architectures; Power, temperature, variability and/or reliability models for computer systems; Microbenchmark-based hardware analysis techniques
– Foundations of performance and power analysis: Metrics; Bottleneck identification and analysis; Visualization
– Power and performance analysis of commercial and experimental hardware: Multi-threaded, multicore and many-core architectures; Accelerators and graphics processing units; Memory systems, including storage-class memory; Embedded and mobile systems; Enterprise systems and data centers; Supercomputers; Computer networks
– Power and performance analysis of emerging workloads and software; Software written in managed languages; Virtualization and consolidation workloads; Internet-sector workloads; Embedded, multimedia, games, telepresence; Deep learning and convolutional neural networks
– Application and system code tuning and optimization
– Confirmations or refutations of important prior results
In addition to research papers, ISPASS welcomes tool and benchmark papers. The conference is an ideal forum to publicize new tools and benchmarks for the community. These papers, which can detail tools and benchmarks in any of the above fields of interest, will be judged primarily on their potential impact and use, rather than on their research contribution.
For submission details, visit http://www.ispass.org.