February 16, 2018
February 23, 2018
ACM SIGPLAN/SIGBED Conference on Languages, Compilers, Tools and Theory for Embedded Systems (LCTES)
June 18-22, 2018
Abstract Submission Deadline: Feb 16, 2018
Paper Submission Deadline: Feb 23, 2018
Author Response: Mar 17-20, 2018
Author Notification: Mar 30, 2018
Artifact Deadline (optional): Apr 13, 2018
LCTES 2018 solicits papers presenting original work on programming languages, compilers, tools, theory, and architectures. Research papers on innovative techniques are welcome, as well as experience papers on insights obtained by experimenting with real-world systems and applications.
Original contributions are solicited on the topics of interest which include, but are not limited to:
– Programming language challenges
– Compiler challenges
– Tools for analysis, specification, design, and implementation
– Theory and foundations of embedded systems
– Novel embedded architectures
– Mobile systems and IoT
– Empirical studies and their reproduction, and confirmation
LCTES will accept submissions in two categories:
– Full paper: 10 pages presenting original work. Accepted papers in this category will be invited for an extension in a special issue of JSA (Journal of System Architecture)
– Work-in-progress paper: 2-4 pages papers presenting original ideas that are likely to trigger interesting discussions.
Accepted papers in both categories will appear in the proceedings published by ACM.
Authors of accepted full papers will be invited to formally submit their supporting materials to the Artifcat Evaluation process. The Artifact Evaluation process is run by a separate committe whose task is to reproduce (at least some) experiments and asses how the artifacts support the work described in the papers. This submission is voluntary and will not influence the final decision regarding the papers.
Program Chair: Christophe Dubach, University of Edinburgh
General Chair: Zheng Zhang, Rutgers University
Artifact Evaluation Chair: Michel Steuwer, University of Glasgow
Web & Publicity Chair: Ari B. Hayes, Rutgers University