March 26, 2015
The 24th International Conference on Parallel Architectures and
Compilation Techniques (PACT 2015)
San Francisco, CA, USA
October 18-21, 2015
Abstract Deadline: March 19
Paper Deadline: March 26
Rebuttal Period: June 7-11
Author Notification: Aug 1
Camera Ready Version: Aug 18
PACT 2015 will bring together researchers from architecture, compilers,
applications and languages to present and discuss innovative research of
common interest. PACT solicits novel papers, workshops, tutorials and entries
to an ACM student research competition on a broad range of topics that include,
but are not limited to:
– Parallel architectures and computational models
– Compilers and tools for parallel computer systems
– Middleware and run time system support for parallel computing
– Hardware-software co-design for parallel computing
– Hardware-software support for new compute and memory subsystems
– Hardware-software support for power management and resilience
– Support for correctness in concurrent hardware and software
– I/O issues in parallel computing and their relation to applications
– Parallel programming languages, algorithms and applications
– Application-specific parallel systems
– Applications and experimental systems studies
– Topics in non-traditional computing systems
All submissions must be made electronically through the conference
web site. Abstracts must include contact information, the full list of
authors and their affiliations, and a description (100-400 words) of the
anticipated content of the paper.
Full paper submissions must be in PDF formatted for US lettersize
paper. They must not exceed 10 pages (all inclusive) in standard ACM
two-column conference format (preprint mode, with page number).
Templates for ACM format
are available for Microsoft Word, and LaTeX at
http://www.sigplan.org/authorInformation.htm (use the 9 pt template).
Over-length submissions will not be accepted. Submissions will be judged on
correctness, relevance, originality, significance, and clarity.
For additional information regarding paper submissions, authors should
contact the Program Chair.
ACM STUDENT RESEARCH COMPETITION:
PACT 2015 also calls for participation in the ACM Student Research
Competition (SRC). All eligible participants are entitled to an up to $500
travel grant. Winners will receive monetary prizes. The submission deadline
is August 10, 2015. Please see the PACT web site for details. Papers
accepted to PACT 2015 can not be simultaneously submitted as ACM
LOCATION AND REGISTRATION:
PACT ’15 will take place at The Sir Francis Drake: a San Francisco Hotel
on Union Square.
Group rates and registration information to be posted at a later date.
Costin Iancu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Katherine Yelick (email@example.com), LBNL & UC Berkeley, USA
Marc Snir (firstname.lastname@example.org), University of Illinois, USA