July 27, 2020
The 29th International Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques (PACT 2020),
October 3-7, 2020
Proposals Due: July 27, 2020
The 29th International Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques (PACT) is seeking proposals for workshops and tutorials to accompany the conference (All events will be virtual). We encourage members of the community to consider submitting proposals for workshops and tutorials that bring together researchers and practitioners working on research topics of interest to the PACT community. We will be doing rolling acceptances. So, we encourage potential tutorial or workshop organizers to contact us as soon as possible. We will stop accepting submissions when the venue is full.
* Proposals Deadline: July 27, 2020
All proposals should be no longer than one page, in PDF format and must provide the following information:
* Workshop or tutorial name along with a brief 150 to 200-word abstract.
* Names and affiliations of main organizers and, where relevant, tentative composition of the committees (as complete as possible).
* Event format, i.e., length of event (half-day or full-day), expected number of presented papers, invited talks, panels, demonstrations, number of days, etc.
* Expected number of submissions and participants.
For workshops: In addition to the information above, please include a draft Call for Papers (CFP), as complete as possible and submission/reviewing deadlines.
Proposals should be emailed to:
* Workshops Chair (Alaa Alameldeen)
* Tutorials Chair (Byeong Kil Lee)
For more details, please visit https://pact20.cc.gatech.edu/workshops-tutorials/