June 19, 2017
June 26, 2017
35th International Symposium On Computer Performance, Modeling, Measurements And Evaluation (IFIP WG 7.3 PERFORMANCE 2017)
New York, USA
November 13-17, 2017
The IFIP PERFORMANCE 2017 conference solicits research papers on the design of algorithms, mathematical modeling, simulation and measurement techniques for computer systems or communication networks. Topics of interest include:
Methodologically-oriented design and evaluation studies of:
– Network architectures, protocols and algorithms.
– Wireless, mobile, ad-hoc, sensor and cellular networks.
– Data centers, cloud computing and virtualization.
– Computer architectures, memory systems and storage systems.
– Energy-efficient computing and networking.
– Security systems, Internet servers, multimedia systems and web services.
– Social networks, smart grid and sensing infrastructure.
– Operating systems, file systems and databases.
Methodologies, evaluation techniques, and algorithms for:
– Capacity planning, resource allocation, routing, scheduling and Quality of Service.
– System measurement and monitoring.
– Stochastic analysis, statistical analysis and simulation.
– Large scale data collection, management and processing.
Papers should not exceed 12 pages double-column and single-spaced including figures, tables, and references in standard ACM format. In addition, a 2-page appendix is permitted, where the appendix does not count towards the original 12 pages. Papers must be submitted electronically in printable pdf form. Templates for the standard ACM format can be found at this link. Both strict and alternate styles are acceptable for submission. No changes to margins, spacing, or font sizes are allowed from those specified by the style files. Papers violating the formatting guidelines will be returned without review.
Warning: It is ACM policy not to allow double submissions, where the same paper is submitted to more than one conference/journal concurrently. Any double submissions detected will be immediately rejected from all conferences/journals involved.
All submissions will be reviewed using a DOUBLE-BLIND REVIEW process: the identity of authors and referees will not be revealed to each other. To ensure blind reviewing, authors’ names and affiliations should not appear in the paper; bibliographic references should be made in such a way as to preserve author anonymity. Papers will be selected on the basis of their originality, technical standards, relevance and clarity. Submissions must be made electronically, details will be provided in the conference website.
The papers, if accepted, will be presented in the conference and published in a special issue of the ACM Performance Evaluation Review (PER).
Abstract submission: June 19, 2017
Full paper submission: June 26, 2017
Notification to authors: August 28, 2017
Final manuscript due: September 25, 2017
Yingdong Lu (IBM Research, USA)
Dan Rubenstein (Columbia University, USA)
Program Committee Co-Chairs:
Frank Kelly (Cambridge University, UK)
Dow Towsley (University of Massachusetts, USA)