Systems for Post-Moore Architectures Workshop
February 17, 2020
10th Workshop on Systems for Post-Moore Architectures (co-located with EuroSys’20)
April 27, 2020
Submissions Due: February 17, 2020
You are cordially invited to submit your preliminary work to the 10th Workshop on Systems for Post-Moore Architectures to be held on the 27th of April in Heraklion, Greece (co-located with EuroSys’20).
The workshop (the successor of SFMA workshop series) brings together researchers in operating systems, language runtime, virtual machine and architecture communities to present and discuss their system building experiences with the emerging hardware architectures.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Operating System and programming environments for future hardware,
- Systems and applications on programmable switches
- Hybrid scale-up/scale-out system designs
- Energy efficiency, fault tolerance and resource management on future multi-core architectures,
- Architectural support for systems-level software, and
- Case studies of system-level software design for current or future multi-core hardware.
The papers are distributed via the workshop website.
This year the workshop keynotes focus on the recent developments in computer networks at all levels of the stack, including programmable switches (Dan Ports, MSR), network-centric hardware architectures (Babak Falsafi, EPFL), and emerging network protocols (Costin Raiciu, U Politehnica Bucuresti).