September 14, 2015
Workshops and Tutorials at HPCA 2016
March 12-13, 2016
The 2016 IEEE International Symposium on High-Performance Computer
Architecture (HPCA 2016) is seeking proposals for workshops and tutorials
to accompany the conference. Workshops and tutorials will be held on
Saturday-Sunday, March 12-13, and may be a half day or a full day in
length. We encourage members of the community to consider submitting
proposals for workshops and tutorials that bring together researchers and
practitioners working on research topics of significant current interest to
the HPCA community.
Prospective workshop and tutorial organizers are invited to submit
proposals in pdf of no more than two pages to the workshop and tutorials
chair Carole-Jean Wu, via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Deadline for submission: September 14, 2015, 11:59 PM EDT
– Notification of acceptance: October 14, 2015
For workshops, please include in your proposal:
– Title of the workshop
– Organizers and their affiliations
– Sample call for papers, including the workshop’s main topics and URL
– Expected duration of the workshop: 1/2 day or full day
– For previously held workshops, the number of papers and attendees at
the last workshop.
For tutorials, please include in your proposal:
– Title of the tutorial
– Organizers, presenters, and their affiliations
– Abstract of the tutorial, including objectives, target audience, and
– List of topics to be covered and URL to the tutorial web page
– Expected duration of the tutorial: 1/2 day or full day
– For previously held tutorials, the location (i.e., which conference), date,
and number of attendees at the last tutorial.
The workshop proposals will be evaluated by members of the HPCA 2016
Sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society TC on Computer Architecture.