November 26, 2019
Chisel Community Conference 2020
Milpitas, CA, USA
January 29-30, 2020
We’re happy to announce that we’ll be having a 3rd Chisel Community Conference (hosted by CHIPS Alliance) on January 29–30, 2020 at the Western Digital campus in Milpitas, CA.
There’s a website up with both a call for proposals and a registration link:
Main site: https://events.linuxfoundation.org/chisel–community-conference/
Call For Proposals: https://events.linuxfoundation.org/chisel–community-conference/program/cfp/
We’re accepting proposals for talks through November 26, so get those talks in on topics related to:
– Extensions to the Chisel frontend or FIRRTL compiler
– Chisel libraries
– Chisel-based projects (such as Rocketchip-based designs)
– Chisel-related infrastructure (testers, transforms, backends, simulators)
– Chisel in teaching, and other tools/contributions that promote reusability in hardware
– Anything else you think the community would be interested in!
The Chisel Devs