Call for Participation:
Data Science Day 2021 at Columbia University
Join the flagship annual event of The Data Science Institute at Columbia University. Data Science Day provides a forum for innovators in academia, industry, and government to connect. The April 21, 2021 virtual event will feature two sessions of lightning talks from leading Columbia University faculty members; interactive demonstrations and posters; and a keynote address from Pat Bajari, a Chief Economist at Amazon and Vice President of Amazon’s Core AI team.
Event Date: Wednesday, April 21, 2021 (10:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDT) – Virtual
On Social Media:
- RT on Twitter: #DataScienceDay2021
- Share DSI’s post on LinkedIn
- Keynote Speaker: Pat Bajari, a Chief Economist at Amazon and Vice President of Amazon’s Core AI team
- Lightning Talks: Hear from Columbia’s most innovative researchers. Two sessions of faculty-led lightning talks will share emerging opportunities for data science across many disciplines and use cases. View speakers and abstracts.
- Poster and Demo Session: Meet and network with the researchers who are building the next generation of data science methods and applications. The event will include posters, videos, abstracts and breakout rooms.
Contact The Data Science Institute at datascience.columbia.edu with any questions.