February 5, 2020
+++ DATE 2020 Deadline Early-Bird Registration: 5 February 2020, 23:59:59 CET +++
DATE 2020 is approaching fast and so is the deadline for the early-bird registration. Register online NOW in order to benefit from the early-bird registration fee.
Deadline: 5 February 2020, 23:59:59 CET
DATE 2020 will take place at Alpexpo in Grenoble, FR from 9 to 13 March 2020 and will be chaired by Giorgio Di Natale, TIMA Laboratory (CNRS, Univ. Grenoble Alpes, Grenoble INP), FR. For the 23rd successive year, DATE has prepared an exciting technical programme, which is available online at the DATE webpage https://www.date-conference.com/conference/event-overview
During the DATE week, delegates may experience
- seven in-depth technical tutorials as well as one hands-on industry tutorial, where leading experts will cover topics such as Early Reliability Analysis in Microprocessor Systems, AI Chip Technologies and DFT Methodologies, Data Analytics for Scalable Computing Systems Design, Security in the Post-Quantum Era, Industrial Control Systems Security, HW/SW codesign of Heterogeneous Parallel dedicated Systems, Evolutionary computing for EDA, and the Deployment of deep learning networks on FPGA (Mathworks)
- the DATE 2020 Welcome Reception and PhD Forum, where 32 selected students, who have completed their PhD thesis or are about to, can showcase their work to the academia and the industrial community
- the main conference programme, including 58 technical sessions that cover topics relating to the four areas D – Design Methods & Tools, A – Application Design, T – Test and Dependability, E – Embedded and Cyber-physical Systems and include special sessions on Hot Topics, such as Memories for Emerging Applications, Architectures for Emerging Technologies (Quantum Computing, Edge Computing, Neural Algorithms, In-Memory Computing, Bio-Inspired Adaptive Hardware), Hardware Security, 3D Integration and Logic Reasoning for Functional Engineering Change Order, as well as results and lessons learned from European Projects
- two Special Days, focussing on areas bringing new challenges to the system design community, namely Embedded Artificial Intelligence and Silicon Photonics, as well as a Special Initiative on “Autonomous Systems Design”
- a commercial and design-related programme in the Exhibition Theatre, which will combine presentations by exhibiting companies, best-practice reports by industry leaders on their latest design projects and selected conference special sessions
- the conference-accompanying exhibition including exhibition booths from companies, and collaborative research initiatives among which are also EU project presentations. The 3-day exhibition provides a unique networking opportunity and is the perfect venue for industries to meet University Professors to foster University Programmes and especially for PhD Students to meet future employers.
- 9 full-day workshops covering several hot topics in the areas of Autonomous Systems Design, Optical/Photonic Interconnects, Computation-In-Memory, Design Automation for Understanding Hardware Designs, Open-Source Design Automation, Stochastic Computing for Neuromorphic Architectures, Hardware Security and Quantum Computing
For further information please visit: www.date-conference.com
On behalf of the whole DATE Executive Committee, we thank you very much in advance for your participation and are looking forward to welcoming you to DATE 2020 in Grenoble!