September 15, 2022
55th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Microarchitecture (MICRO-55)
October 1-5, 2022, Chicago, IL
The IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Microarchitecture® is the premier forum for presenting, discussing, and debating innovative microarchitecture ideas and techniques for advanced computing and communication systems. The symposium brings together researchers in fields related to microarchitecture, compilers, chips, and systems for technical exchange on traditional microarchitecture topics and emerging research areas. The MICRO community has enjoyed a close interaction between academic researchers and industrial designers, and this tradition continues at MICRO-55. In 2022, MICRO will be held again in-person in Chicago, IL.
MICRO-55 Technical Program
- 3 exciting live keynote talks and 83 technical papers
- 21 weekend workshops/tutorials
- Social events
- Sunday evening reception at Westin Chicago River North
- Monday evening excursion/banquet in one of Chicago’s most exciting museums
- Conference grounds right next to the Chicago River Boardwalk and the River North neighborhood, a stylish district of art galleries, history-defining buildings, and home to one of the city’s most energetic culinary and nightlife scenes.
Registration gives full access to all the symposium live events (all keynotes and all regular paper sessions), all live workshops/tutorials, and all recordings that are made as part of MICRO. Information about the full fee structure, along with details on when materials will be made available to registered attendees, can be found on the registration information https://www.microarch.org/micro55/attend/register.php.
Early registration ends on September 15th, at 9:59 PM PDT.