The 32nd ACM International Conference on Supercomputing (ICS)
June 12-15, 2018
The International Conference on Supercomputing (ICS) is the premier international forum for the presentation of research results in high-performance and supercomputing. The 2018 conference will be held in Beijing, China, on June 12-15, 2018.
The registration site is open: http://ics2018.ict.ac.cn/#registration/
On June 12, the program features 6 workshops and 1 tutorial.
On June 13-15, the main conference will take place with presentations of research papers.
– International Workshop on High Performance Computing for Advanced Modeling and Simulation in Nuclear Energy and Environmental Science (HPCMS 2018)
– Workshop on Big scientific data benchmarks, Architecture, and Systems (SDBA’18)
– Reconfigurable Acceleration in Datacenters (ReconfigAccel 2018)
– International Workshop on HPC Supported Data Analytics for Edge Computing (HiDEC 2018)
– The Next Generation Cloud: Unikernel Is Coming! (TNGCUIK 2018)
– International Workshop on Large-Scale Deep Learning on Modern Heterogeneous Supercomputers (DLMHS-18)
– Vector Architecture Exploration with gem5
The conference program is available at http://ics2018.ict.ac.cn/#program/