March 24, 2023
ISPASS 2023 is now offering travel support to encourage student participation at the conference. Applications and the grant amount will be decided on a case-by-case basis (i.e., funding is NOT guaranteed). All undergraduate and graduate students interested in learning and sharing research in system software performance analysis are welcome to apply. Students do not need to be authors/presenters on an accepted paper at ISPASS to qualify for the student travel grant award, though the applications from authors/presenters will receive higher priority.
- Fill out ISPASS-2023 Travel Grant Application Form
- Ask your advisor to send an email with the subject line “ISPASS Student Travel Application Confirmation for <Student Name>” to the travel grant chair (email@example.com).
The advisor email should confirm that you are a full-time student pursuing a degree (PostDoc, PhD., MS., BS.) in the areas covered by ISPASS. The advisor email should include information on whether the student belongs to an underrepresented group, or if they are unable to attend the conference without the travel grant.
- The advisor confirmation email must be received by the deadline of March 24th for your application to be considered. It is your responsibility to ensure that your advisor sends the email before the deadline.
- Student travel support applications submitted past the deadline, missing adviser’s confirmation letter, and incorrect information is automatically considered ineligible for the award.
- Awardees must save original receipts and mail them in or present them at the conference to verify their expenditures.
- Expenses will be reimbursed after the conference.
- Awardees from U.S. schools must fly with U.S.-based carriers for airfare reimbursement.
- If selected, you will be notified via email.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Student Travel Grant Chair: Mohammad Alian.
- Application submission and advisor’s confirmation: March 24th, 2023, 11:59:59 PM, CST