March 13, 2023
March 13, 2023
14th Non-Volatile Memories Workshop
University of California, San Diego
In-person event: March 13-14
The 14th Annual Non-Volatile Memories Workshop (NVMW 2023) provides a unique showcase for outstanding research on solid-state, non-volatile memories. It features a “vertically integrated” program that includes presentations on devices, data encoding, systems architecture, and applications related to these exciting new data storage technologies.
This year, NVMW will have two events: an in-person event on May 9-10 and a virtual event on March 13-14. The workshop program features speakers from university, industry, and government research labs around the world. Detailed program information is available at http://nvmw.ucsd.edu/program/.
• Dr. Yang Soo Ki, Vice President at Samsung
• Prof. Yuval Cassuto, Electrical Engineering, Technion
Workshop topics will include:
- Advances in memory devices or memory cell design.
- Characterization of commercial or experimental memory devices.
- Error correction and data encoding schemes for non-volatile memories.
- Advances in non-volatile memory-based storage systems.
- Operating system and file system designs for non-volatile memories.
- Security and reliability of solid-state storage systems.
- Applications of non-volatile memories to scientific, “big data”, and high- performance workloads.
- Implications of non-volatile memories for applications such as databases and NoSQL systems.
- Processing in non-volatile memory or storage.
Registration for the in-person event is now available at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nvmw-2023-tickets-543146524877
Information about hotel reservations can be found at http://nvmw.ucsd.edu/attending/
Registration fee for the in-person event: Postdocs & Students $180 // Standard $380