October 1, 2021
Webinar “Getting Recognized by ACM Awards and Honors”
Organized by the ACM Europe Council through the ACM Europe RAISE Working Group
October 1, 2021, at 3pm CET / 9am EDT
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to get informed about the ACM member grades and awards and communicate directly with members of the ACM Awards and Member Grades Committees, getting better informed on how to prepare a successful nomination, providing feedback on the reasons that Europeans are willing to participate or not in these programmes, and helping us better understand the kind of support you find necessary in order to become more actively involved in these ACM programmes.
The webinar will take place, online. It will feature an open discussion with Gabriele Kotsis, the ACM President, and Panagiota Fatourou, the ACM Europe Council Chair, as well as a panel comprised by the following members of the ACM Awards and Member Grades Committees:
- Jim Larus, Chair of ACM Fellows Committee
- Roy Levin, Co-Chair of ACM Awards Committee
- John R. White, Co-Chair of ACM Awards Committee
- Nuria Oliver, Member of ACM Fellows Committee
- Geraldine Fitzpatrick, Member of ACM Distinguished Member Committee
- Anastasia Ailamaki, Chair of ACM Europe Fellows Working Group
Registration is free but required. To register (and see the programme) follow the link:
Register now! Your opinion does matter. We are looking forward to your participation.